Sunday 14 September 2014

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica | Homura & Madoka Photoshoot |

Hello everyone~

I went to my 2nd photoshoot this year in July first~ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

The series is Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica~ I love that series x3
not just because it's a magical girl theme anime (which i like /cough), but it also have nice and deep story >v<

And this time, I transformed into Homura Akemi !
she's so cool, which make me love her so much <3 (人´∀`*)

My partner is Churra Moya, as Madoka Kaname. It's just the 2 of us for this time photoshoot, but hope we can do a full member photoshoot later !

Thanks for Vermillion Light Photoworks (you can check for more cool  Vermillion Light Photoworks photos in Facebook, just search it~) for this (and more) awesome photos (人´∀`*)

Check out more on my WorldCosplay !

Photo by Vermillion Light Photoworks


also, more Homura by Albert Novrianto Photoworks >w<)o (check more on FB as well !)
He made some cool pose and helping me and Madoka in photoshoot x3

And special thanks for Haruka Fauzia~ (she's also helping us in many ways, and photograph us too >v<)

Photo by Albert Novrianto Photoworks
Many thanks for your hardwork~

Night folks~

No comments:

Post a Comment